Younger Chemists Committee
- The Younger Chemists Committee (YCC) advocates for and provides resources to early-career chemists and professionals in the chemical sciences and related fields.
- The YCC addresses specific issues facing younger chemists within the ACS and serves as a voice to the Society on behalf of younger chemists.
- Make the ACS relevant to younger chemists
- Dramatically increase the involvement of younger chemists in all levels of the ACS
- Integrate younger chemists into the profession