Please register for Catalyze the Vote - Virtual Presidential Town Hall for Younger Chemists on at:
The Younger Chemists Committee wants to hear your voice in this year's ACS Presidential Election!
Join us on ( ) to interact with the ACS President-Elect Candidates in a LIVE Town Hall hosted specifically for younger chemists!
During this event you will have the opportunity to:
• Meet the President-Elect candidates: Dr. Bonnie A. Charpentier and Dr. Willie E. May
• Post questions LIVE on the Town Hall by typing directly to the candidates
• Hear the candidates speak about topics relevant to younger chemists including education, career development, science literacy, and more
• Learn the details of the OFFICIAL Catalyze the Vote voting day! Vote, Post, and have the chance to win great prizes!
• Win a FREE registration to an ACS National Meeting in 2018*
Don't know much about the candidates already? Find out more information in all of the candidates on the 2017 ballet by reading their answers to the YCC questionnaires here.
Have a pressing question you want to be sure is included? Send it ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Catalyze the Vote" or tweet us @ycc_acs
*Must be an ACS member to win.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
(Retired), Nalco Company, Naperville, IL
State University of New York, Binghamton, NY
(Retired) National Federation of Abstracting and Information Services, Philadelphia, PA