Usage agreement: The YCC Logo is provided for the use of LSYCCs with rightful reasons to promote ACS YCC programs, products, or services. While we encourage the use of YCC Logo, some rules for its use must be observed:
- The YCC logo cannot be modified or incorporated into another logo.
- It cannot be cut apart or have any of its elements changed or rearranged.
- The YCC name and logo should never be used in circumstances that might be construed as an endorsement of a commercial product or service.
- The YCC logo must always be used alongside the official ACS logs. The ACS logo should be on the left or top of the page, and the YCC logo should be on the right or underwear the ACS logo.
Any questions on the use of the ACS name and/or logo should be referred to the the YCC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Many other ACS logos are available for LSYCCs, ACS local sections, technical divisions, student affiliates, regional meeting planners, and anyone else, member or non-member, who has rightful reason to promote ACS programs, products, or services.
- From your PC, right click on the mouse button and select Save Image As.
- From your MAC, click and hold down mouse button over graphic then Save As.
- Select a directory or folder into which to save the file.
- Hit Save.
- Please reference the copy of the image file you've downloaded when you use the image in your own Web pages.